Easy-going charging throughout Europe at fair and transparent prices – our InCharge Key charging card, the Vattenfall InCharge app and the My InCharge portal make it happen.
Charging with the InCharge Key
Free charging card from Vattenfall InCharge!
Get your InCharge Key at no charge now. Please note that you cannot login to the My InCharge portal unless you have received a link via email and activated your account first. To get an activation link, order a free charge card. Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email to activate your My InCharge account.
Charging your electric car in 5 easy steps:
- Plug the charging cable into your electric car and into the charging station.
- Hold your InCharge Key charging card against the card reader of the charging station to start the charging process.
- The charging of your electric car starts now.
- Hold your InCharge Key charging card against the card reader to cancel the charging process.
- The charging process is complete. You can now remove the charging cable.
Prices and billing models
Due to the reduced VAT (from 19% to 16%) you currently pay 38.01 ct/kWh for AC charging (normal charging) and 57.51 ct/kWh for DC charging (quick charging) at Vattenfall operated charging stations.*
Prices at our partners charging stations may differ. To check current prices on each charging station please visit the Vattenfall InCharge App. The billing model for refuelling electricity is always based on one of the rates shown below, or a combination thereof, throughout the network.
Why use the app?
Find, save and add your favourite stations from the roaming network and charge your electric car at Vattenfall's stations even if you don't have your charging card with you. How? With the Vattenfall InCharge app.
- Locate all charging stations that are a part of the network
- Use filter options for relevant charging stations
- Save a list of favourite charging stations
- Use the app’s quick start feature for charging at Vattenfall charging stations – without the charge card
Use the contact form below to let us know how we might assist you.
Or contact us by phone on 0800 2 335 335. You can contact our customer service from 8:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
* The reduced VAT (from 19% to 16%) is already included in the prices and rounded to four decimal places. In the InCharge app and on the invoice, the changed prices will be displayed with commercially correct prices.