InCharge Go is the charging solution from InCharge AB when you’re on the road. It provides you with access to our electric car network with charging stations throughout Europe.
InCharge Go includes:
Does InCharge Go sound interesting to you?
You can order your charge card at no charge!
Why use the App?
- Locate all charging stations that are a part of the network
- Use filter options for relevant charging stations
- Save a list of favorite charging stations
- Use the app’s quick start feature for charging at Vattenfall charging stations – without the charge card
Prices and billing models
At Vattenfall operated charging stations you currently pay 0.3801 €/kWh for AC charging (normal charging) and 0.5751 €/kWh for DC charging (quick charging).*
Prices at our partners charging stations may differ. To check current prices on each charging station please visit the Vattenfall InCharge App. The billing model for refuelling electricity is always based on one of the rates shown below, or a combination thereof, throughout the network.
We are happy to help. Ask us anything via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
* The reduced VAT (from 19% to 16%) is already included in the prices and rounded to four decimal places. In the InCharge app and on the invoice, the changed prices will be displayed with commercially correct prices.