Benefit from the switch to eMobility by equipping your company location with electric charging infrastructure. Charging solutions from Vattenfall InCharge increase the attractiveness of your business for your employees, customers and visitors. Let's talk about our options that suit your needs.
Charging solutions for your stakeholders
This is Business Charging
Future-proof Keba charging box
- Future-proof with up to 22kW charging power
- User-friendly and smart: easy authorisation and activation with RFID card. Intuitive handling and LED-display.
- Optional load balancing: optimised distribution of available electrical capacity between multiple charging stations.
- High flexibility: for indoor and outdoor usage; wall mounting or on a separate stand.
- Accurate metering: the Keba charging box is approved as an electricity meter that complies with the German Weights and Measures Act. Allocate the electricity costs to the users of your charging infrastructure.
Charging box (x series): € 1,499.00 excl. VAT
Charging box (c series): € 1,399.00 excl. VAT
Single stand: € 349.00 excl. VAT
Double stand: € 399.00 excl. VAT
Further information on the product data sheet. (German language)
To find your optimal charging solution and to ensure a smooth installation process, we send a qualified electrician to check your sites' conditions.
Advice on setup
- How many charging points do you need?
- Does load balancing provide additional value for your location?
- Which payment models can be applied?
- Does the electrical system support the desired charging capacity?
- How complex is the installation?
- Detailed documentation
Consumption data at a glance
Keep an eye on your charging events. The My InCharge portal lets you access information on consumption and charging data. Additionally, you can see and manage the access rights to your infrastructure.
More information in the Webportal-Guide.
Perhaps a look at the funding database will help you. In our continuously updated database, companies, municipalities, private individuals as well as educational and research institutions can find the funding opportunities for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure for each federal state.
Why Vattenfall InCharge?
Use the contact form below to let us know how we might assist you.
Or contact us by phone on 0800 2 335 335. You can contact our customer service from 8:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
We will get back to you as quickly as we can.