Park it, connect it, charge it: Vattenfall InCharge allows you to charge your electric car reliably, conveniently and quickly at your own front door. Our home charging boxes are suitable for all plug-in hybrids and fully electrical vehicles. We offer the fitting solution for your needs and the requirements of your car - whether you live in an apartment or a single-family house.
Charging solutions for every household
Are you building your own house or do you want to upgrade your existing home to eMobility? Vattenfall InCharge offers you expert advice, modern charging infrastructure and all-round service from consulting to installation.
You've reached your goal of owning your own apartment and a sustainable livestyle is important to you? Vattenfall InCharge provides you with your own private charging station for your parking space.
Smart Keba charging box
- Convenient, safe, and quick charging on your own premises - wall mounted or on a separate stand - with up to 22kW charging power.
- Optional load balancing when installing multiple charging boxes for intelligent distribution of available electrical capacity.
- Overview of data in the My InCharge portal: information on usage status, consumption data of charging boxes and cards plus individual dashboards.
Charging box (x series): 1,738.84 € incl. VAT
Single stand: 404.84 € incl. VAT
Double stand: 462.84 € incl. VAT
Further information can be found in the product data sheet (German language).
The way to your own charging box
Offer & Installation
- Mounting of the charging box on the wall or a separate stand
- Electrical set-up of the charging box
- Connection to the backend
- Notification of the network operator
All data at a glance
Keep an eye on your charging events. The My InCharge portal lets you access information on your consumption and charging data. Additionally, you can see and manage the access rights to your box.
More information in the Webportal-Guide.
Use the contact form below to let us know how we might assist you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Perhaps a look at the funding database will help you. In our continuously updated database, companies, municipalities, private individuals as well as educational and research institutions can find the funding opportunities for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure for each federal state.